VIDEO VISITS NOW AVAILABLE
In addition to coming into to one of our 13 locations, we are now also offering video visits to help you GET THE MEDICAL CARE YOU NEED WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE YOUR HOME.
Why choose Hoag Urgent Care for Video Visits:
- Stay home and see a Hoag Urgent Care provider: see the same trusted provider you would if you were to visit in person. We will have access to the records for all of your previous visits and enter information from your video visit as well.
- Local care: access our nearby locations if you need care that can’t be provided by video, such as x-ray and lab tests.
- No app/download needed: your visit requires only a smart phone.
- No extra costs: you are billed your normal co-pay for a visit.
- Most PPO, HMO and Medicare insurance accepted.
- Treating most illnesses and injuries: we can treat most illnesses and injuries via video. If the provider determines that you need to be seen in-person, you can come into one of our locations within 24 hours without requiring an additional copay.
Easily schedule a video visit:
- Go to HoagUrgentCare.com
- Select your preferred location
- Click “Reserve My spot”
- Select “VIDEO VISIT” from the drop-down menu as your primary reason for visit
- If there are no available reservation times, please call us and we can enter you in the visit queue.
- You will be called to complete the check-in process via phone.
- When your provider is ready, you will be texted a link to connect to the video visit. Simply click on that link, enter your name and select “Join Session”.